3.18.2009

around the web

not a sandwich
this great post on one of the most important issues of our time (and the amazing analysis by BJN in the comments section) led me to unbreaded.com, a fantastic sandwich blog in Philadelphia. on the topic of burritos vs. sandwiches, I should note that my personal opinion is that burritos are not sandwiches, but hotdogs and hamburgers are close enough.
another great sandwich website, which has been floating around the internet for a little bit, is scanwiches, a beautiful and moving tribute to sandwiches, one that I am still trying to figure out how to rip off without ruining my scanner.
anyone else know of some good sandwich websites?

edit: after I had published this, I found this gizmodo interview with the man behind scanwiches (via this burritojustice post). amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment