12.28.2010

Ubrun Burger cheeseburger

urbun burger, 17th & valencia, san francisco
Urban Burger, while delicious and certainly on of the best places to get a burger in the Mission, are not really the most wallet-friendly establishment.  They also offer a wide variety of burgers with various toppings (although for some weird reasons like half of their burgers have blue cheese on them).  Anyway, this particular time I went to Urban Burger I opted for just a straight up cheeseburger, and what I'm trying to say is, if you are going to spend the money to get something from Urban Burger, you might as well go crazy and get some BBQ and bacon or avocado or whatever cuz although this was tasty, I think there are better places for just a regular cheeseburger.  PS watching all of Twin Peaks for the first time was one of the best experiences I had this year.  I know that isn't a sandwich, but it's in the background of these photos.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend that you take the time to do so.  And get one of the fancier burgers from Urbun Burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment