3.06.2010

EAT cafe, North Hollywood


I went up to North Hollywood this morning to visit some friends. They live around the corner from this place, EAT, a pretty good breakfast/brunch diner place. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, and I just drove 45 min. and walked in the rain to get here so I wasn't feeling very adventurous. I got the standard veggie sandwich, even though there was another, more interesting veggie sandwich option on the specials menu. No shenanigans today.

I forgot to take a photo at the place so this is actually after I got home and it got kinda soggy and deflated. But it hit the spot! It had the standard veggie ingredients but I'm pretty sure they added honey too [add. I was not wrong, I reread the ingredients and they are such: Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado, Sprouts, Jack Cheese & Honey Mustard Spread on Whole Grain Bread.]. I ended up taking a nap later and waking up wishing I had a 3rd half of sandwich waiting in the fridge. Would do again!

1 comment:

  1. even soggy and deflated, that looks tasty! its a great photo too jen!

    ReplyDelete