2.09.2010

twin peaks sandwiches

 
JERRY
Brother Ben, this is the best damn sandwich I ever ate, it's a baguette, with brie and butter, I had four of these damn things every day I was there. You gotta try this. (hands a sandwich to BEN) Here, go ahead, eat it, go ahead, go ahead.


Very interested, BENJAMIN takes the sandwich and draws his nose over it to smell it deeply.

BENJAMIN

Oh, yeah.

BENJAMIN really likes the smell of the sandwich. Grabbing the long ends of the sandwich, he takes a large bite out of it. With his mouth full he hums in ecstasy. JERRY unwraps himself one and sits nearby at the fireplace. JERRY'S mouth is soon full from a bite of his sandwich and is laughing at BEN'S reaction.

BENJAMIN

(with his mouth full) Uhm, this is incredible, Jerr.

(text taken from here)

Hmm, butter and brie?  That sounds PRETTY good but I dunno if I trust it to be the BEST DAMN sandwich.  I think Special Agent Dale Cooper should keep an eye on this Jerry fellow.  His taste in sandwiches is suspect.  And whats up with the way Benjamin chomps into that sandwich?  Very unorthodox.... and suspicious.

PS NO SPOILERS PLZ I'M ONLY ON EPISODE 4 DON'T TELL ME IF A SANDWICH KILLED LAURA PALMER

1 comment: